- avoid the check out line with the lady cashier who wears gloves and sometimes a baseball hat. trust me.
- SMH @ the produce section.
- Make sure you bring back your plastic bags for recycling!
- Pharmacy department is operated by some very nice individuals, but they really don't have their act together. Expect to wait 15-20 minutes for your prescription, even if requested 24+ hrs in advance.
- Clean and very well managed
- One of the more depressing Safeways. Avoid if possible. Step it up Safeway, you are better than this
- I remember when this was THE place to shop. Now its just depressing.
- Stop supporting unlabeled GMO's, Safeway!
- They store food and drink next to trash in the back room. Their food prep station is a mess. Avoid.
- Hands down the worst safeway store ever. How can a grocery store in such a great location be so consistently terrible?
- Loading your safeway card can save you lots of money
- This is a crappy Safeway, but only real grocery store in Rosslyn, so dont have much choice
- Maureen is the best cashier! Bags very well!
- Tommie is my favorite cashier. Jeff is my favorite butcher. See them and you'll be well taken care of. Thanks guys!
- Did you bring back your plastic bags and product wraps for recycling?
- Won't shop here again. Repeatedly ring up wrong. Customer service wouldn't resolve. Many items in store have no prices at all. Don't dream of buying discount bakery. They ring up full price.
- Who is answering the phone when you call this number to pick up #Drive&Go orders? Some lady started chewing me out like I was a door dash driver when I called. My groceries arent here...