The Safari Room
- Try the american honey..... Bomb
- $23 filet, large, plain, well-prepared. Ask for Steve. Funny guy.
- Don't be fooled by the post-apocalyptic whitewashed brick exterior, the Safari Room in Mission Hills is a gateway straight to Africa.
- Awesome Lobster!!
- Bunch has a wide selection
- I hated this place, it's old and dated. Slow service the menu at the place does not match what's online at all
- What a fun old place! Great food too. A hidden gem for you to discover.
- Opened 1957. Mid-century steakhouse with black leather semi-circular booths, wood beamed ceiling, an attached bar and safari-themed art work. Original sign features a dancing African warrior.
- Hard to find Monte Cristo Sandwiches but they serve them here for Sunday brunch. Sour cream and jam on the side. Decadent and fattening but fun! :)
- Steak n eggs great!! Bloody Mary's are even better.
- Join the email club to receive 20% off bill for entire table during the month of your birthday.
- Loved it great food
- Great food
- Great place to meet new people. They really provide awesome service and great food.
- The beefeater is fantastic with steak fries and side of ranch
- Kitchen's closed from 2-5 M-F.
- 3.50 burgers if you sit at the bar