Coffee Shop, American
468 W 6th St
San Pedro, CA 90731
- Lots of quirky people here, which is great if you are writing a script and need inspiration to write the next "Twin Peaks" or "The Heart, She Holler" type show. Once, I met a Wizard Here. True Story.
- Bohemian and unique.
- There's a great community vibe, the guys behind the counter are super friendly; for those opposed to coffee I suggest tropical iced tea, or hot cocoa, and a panini!
- Sacred cow is GOOD both hot and cold. Have Tracy make you a sandwich (either tuna or turkey) with peanut slaw...tasty.
- Fred is awesome. I won't let anyone else make my drinks.
- Coffee, good old cup of coffee.
- Visited the sacred grounds for poetry night, it was packed & great! But when I went there with a couple friends, the cafe had cookies but somehow...a couple flies got in there, quickly wanted to leave
- Pancakes breakfast. Coffee break. Lunch Sandwich. Menu has it all and everything seems to hit the spot!
- Grooviest beat nik coffee hut ever!!!
- They've got a pay phone here!
- Free wifi. Desserts old and dry. What, no plates?
- Be sure to pay the meter or they will give you a ticket. Best bet is to park on 7th street lot. 30 minutes for a quarter.
- Very fast service but bring cash!
- This place is awesome
- Fred is the best! Just tried his Earl grey milkshake... Soooo good
- I like to come in for a mocha freeze when I'm in town.