2727 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23220
- Painkiller is delicious! The What Looks Beneath also looks fantastic
- Happy hour 5-7 Sunday-Wednesday
- The food is exceptional! Great for vegetarians
- Recommend sitting at the bar in the back if there's a wait. Few people eat at the bar but they serve the full menu!
- Thai ginger chicken - delicious broth, chicken rice, and chicken.
- Excellent food! Gluten free friendly. Going back for sure!
- Great atmosphere. Entrees are enormous! Pad Thai was delish and a lot of the menu can be prepared gluten free, if you need!
- The chicken pineapple fried rice with cashews is delicious and the portion is huge! It's served in a hollowed out pineapple. The curry puff appetizer was also excellent!
- Lots of vegetarian options. pad see ew and pad Thai were both on point with a fair amount of spice. Amazing atmosphere - will be back to try to get a seat at one of the swing tables!
- Food and atmosphere were great, however the service had some attitude.
- The appetizer dishes are for one person. But the entrees can be shared. The spring rolls were good. The fried rice was good. One of my chicken wings was undercooked.
- Too dark at night but the food makes up for it. Just wish I could see my food while eating..
- Best Thai food in Richmond
- Drinks are strong and food is amazing
- Green curry and grilled pork!
- One of the rare places that has Northern Thai food. Cocktails are unique and quite good too!
- The vibe is great. It represents the Thai definition of Sabai. Will definitely be back.
- Gang panang was on point! Love the vibe of this place!
- Pineapple rice with chicken awesome
- Pad kee mow was excellent!