Sababa Pita Bar (沙巴巴中東美食 Sababa Pita Bar)
Falafel, Middle Eastern
+886 2 2363 8009
- The Baklava is so good!! Perfect for dessert ;)
- Very fresh and tasty options made me have a hard time to choose from their menu. The final decision lemon fish pita was a winner! Coming again for sure
- We like hummus here!
- Hummus tel aviv & moroccan hummus r the best after pitas!!
- Omg so good. G pai pita is amazing.
- Good food, especially lamb with labneh; warm pita and falafel are good too. Venue is nothing special. Good for Mediterranean cuisine fix. Not too expensive.
- It's a cozy place to enjoy some Pita. This place has many varieties of middle east food!
- The business of the place is deserved. Quite good food, and efficient service. If you're looking for a change from local food, go there
- If you like hummus and baba ganoosh, this is a good place for them.
- Pita Beirut was delicious. Didn't like the apple cigar though
- Hummus, king falafel, cairo chicken and their honey lemonade are delicious!!!!!!
- Go for hummus and the pitas. Opt out of the grilled chicken platter, which was disappointing. I expected a nicely grilled 1/4 chicken, instead it was a filet (frozen?), dry, & tasteless.
- Salad is good! Service is very good too!
- I wanted to love this place but was a little underwhelmed. The hummus was bland. The salad was good. The chicken was dry but the sauce was good. Definitely not amazing.
- Pita Beirut was great
- Reluctantly here again, falafel is a piece of oily coal (fry oil taste bad and not to temperature), the plata with hummus, tahini and baba ganoush tasted non-descript. It's a college quality place
- Credit cards? Yes, and no. They only accept credit card for $500 or more.
- Falafel too dry, hummus tastes like made from powder and water, the lamb was grissled but getting a few pita breads to go and making hummus at home is alright.
- Really cold AC. I tried Chicken Sabich and it's tasty! Burger-sized. Exotic and chilled atmosphere. Will come back again.