- Best damn hummus (the Brussels sprout one) and falafel Ive ever had. Ever.
- Delicious, up-market middle-eastern restaurant. Brussel sprout hummus and arugula salad were delicious for brunch. Cocktails and house sodas also great. Try the pineapple eucalyptus soda.
- Best spot in the city and vegetarian options steal the show. The poblano hummus is the best.
- Mediterranean food is not often the first food that comes to mind in NOLA, but once you taste Saba's hummus & pita you'll be dreaming of Europe. Get a reservation because its the hottest spot in town.
- Brussels sprouts hummus, Moroccan carrots, their green Bloody Mary
- Blue crab hummus and pita
- Excellent Middle Eastern fare. The hummus is heavenly.