Saba Ethiopian Cuisine
- Amazing vegetarian platter and if you can handle the spice don't forget to get the AWAAZE. Do tell them AAMASEGNAALO (Thank you) at the end
- I had lamb tib and it was amazing! I can't wait to come back.
- Green lamb was good
- For vegetarians - the veggie combo with Injera is awesome. It should serve 3-4 people.
- Lamb ribs and yellow peas, yum!
- Get the vegetarian dishes over the meat dishes. Good, but not the best Ethiopian in Seattle.
- Veggie combo , foul
- Lovely spicy. Very good, very kindly people.
- Go for vegetarian dishes!
- As authentic can be! If you like spicy, this is your spot! And they even roast their own Ethiopian-style coffee.
- They don't have forks but food is cool.
- One of the best Ethiopian restaurants in Seattle. Must try Doro Wat.
- Green lamb is superb!
- Share a veggie combo with a friend.
- Green chicken, vegetarian platter, Ethiopian beer