- Don't understand why ratings aren't better. Self proclaimed thai food expert. this is one of the best Thai places i jave found in sf. Best pad kee mow in sf. Also the spicy basil (pad kra pow) is yums
- Love their pumpkin curry, mango sticky rice, and pad see ew! The servers are friendly and the portions are pretty good (we always have leftovers).
- Good food, good atmosphere, mango sticky rice was awesome.
- Perhaps the true modern day "hidden gems" are places with low ratings on Foursquare, but quite tasty food. Sa-Baeng Thai fits that description well.
- Pad see ew
- Spicy basil is delicious,and the lunch specials are nice. Would skip the spicy tofu though. Also nice space, presentation, service, and they take Amex ftw
- Terrible service. Mediocre food. Always empty. Go here if everywhere else around this area is full up.
- Green curry om nom nom.
- Rude and slow service.
- Not the best service,but food was good.
- Honey roasted duck. Amazing.
- Try the app entree!
- Order from specials good mix of good at lunch time save so much