Hot Dogs, American
Lists & rankings
- Best hotdogs EVER!! Fried and Delish!
- Our own Robert Sietsema calls these delicious hot dogs the first taste of summer. The beautiful view of the Passaic River ainttoo bad either!
- Nothing at Rutt's sucks. Try the rice pudding
- Eat 4 Rippers and 1 Fry
- Definitely go for The Ripper w/ tons of relish aka crack. Try The Cremator at least once :)
- Get a ripper with rutts hut relish, a burger with gravy, and onion rings. Dope. As. Hell.
- Everyone comes for the Rippers, hot dogs that are deep-fried until the outer skin rips.
- Get a couple rippers with relish and a birch beer -- and you will be in heaven.
- The fried chicken is ridiculously delicious. Best fries chicken I've ever had in my life. Ripper = amazing, onion rings = amazing, cup of meat = ridiculously amazing, everything here = amazing!!!!!
- Try their homemade onion rings ... Some of the best I've ever had!
- I wonder how many people in NJ have grandparents who frequented this place as kids - I know mine did. Like a museum of a bygone era, don't forget to have a 'Mavis' with your rippers.
- will always remember my childhood memories on the children's counter.
- What can you say...It's Rutt's Hut! Two with cheese, please.
- Nothing. Better.
- Sit down on the old man bar side and relax
- The best hot dogs I ever had. Place has hella history :)
- Cheese dog and cheese fries. Mustard and relish on the dog. Yum. Bring ur kid and get a sour apple lollipop lmao
- Rippers with relish or dipped cheeseburgers are delish!
- Really good dogs
- Come here to enjoy world-famous Rippers (deep-fried hot dogs), homemade relish and beer on tap. It's on our Super Bowl Fan Guide's list of essential things to do during Super Bowl week 2014.