Ruth Eckerd Hall
Performing Arts, Comedy Club, Concert Hall
1111 N McMullen Booth Rd (Ruth Eckerd Hall Dr.)
Clearwater, FL 33759
- The theater has scored some major performers -- including Neil Young, Crowded House, Wilco and MGMT -- and arguably has the area's best acoustics and sound. (The Short List: Top 5 live music venues.)
- There is not a bad seat in the house and for most shows, buying at the last minute means picking tix up at will call and the lines move fast.
- Great place to catch a show! The venue is perfect for its many fantastic shows. The theater really appeals to all kinds of audiences. Take a look at the event listings before visiting Clearwater!
- Enjoy any of the amazing concerts put on by The Master Chorale of Tampa Bay and The Florida Orchestra!
- There are small bars right when you walk in selling beer and soft drinks but the good stuff is around the back past the stairs... they have the hard liquor.
- The staff/volunteers are so nice and the coffee is fantastic!
- The continental-style seating gives almost every person a clear view to match the outstanding acoustics.
- be there tomorrow
- The bar up stairs is never busy. Go there instead
- Are you a Rock of Ages fan? Now that youve checked into Ruth Eckerd Hall, be sure to stop by your local f.y.e and check-in to save $2 on the Rock of Ages soundtrack ($7.99 after discount!) And if you
- On your way home, check out 93.3 FLZ! Text ur requests to 97720. @933flz
- This is a smaller venue to see a concert or play and it often hosts amazing options. It's a great place to do a family matinee.
- John cougar mellencamp
- great venue
- Architectural significant design. Wide isles. Comfortable seats. Free parking.
- Great entertainment venue
- Great venue for concerts, saw Boz Skaggs here. Comfy seating and bars in the concourse to get your drink on
- There are no bad seats plus they're comfy. Great staff, too.
- No bad seats. Comfortable. Great staff.
- There are no bad seats!