London, Greater London WC1B 5DN
+44 20 7974 4444
- Truly beautiful on a warm and sunny afternoon, whiling away the hours on benches by the fountain. Also there are free wifi benches!
- A lovely place to go on a summers day. It does quite busy with all the students nearby though. There is also a little fountain in the middle.
- Russell Sq on Google Earth - camera caught an airliner overhead.
- A great square for lunch, and with the British Museum & Brunswick Centre close, you are spoiled for cultural & retail choices. To see more of the area visit the GoToMidtown Shop, 56 New Oxford Street
- The squirrels are nuts! No pun intended. One tried to mug me
- Cute little (actually quite large) park with plenty of seating and green space... lots of bus traffic and near handful of cafes and coffee shops!!
- Just have a seat at one of the many benches, enjoy the foutains and fresh air and watch the squirrels.
- , , , ,
- View from the imperial hotel!
- Chill for some minutes, breath fresh air and watch the squirrels running around...
- One of the best medium park squares in London. Cosy and relaxing on a summers day. If you work close by, it's a treat!
- Beautiful garden
- WOW WOW WOW
- Nice square near UCL and the British Museum, good place to sit and read a book in the sun
- Squirrels all over the place, and the British Museum is just around the corner.
- Parco meraviglioso in pieno centro
- Small park opposite the principal hotel
- Try local university buildings such as the IoE for toilets when you've been drinking!
- Nice garden but not one of the best...
- Plenty of benches and nice water fountains