$ $ $
- The wine list and scotch selection are incredible here... and the duck fat potatoes that accompany the beef tenderloin are as good as the beef itself.
- The Valet at Rush is the best in YYC.
- Chef's table is great for entertaining clients. Fantastic ambiance creates a feeling of 'special' and your right next to pastry chef!
- An elegant place to eat lunch. Start with slow-roasted beets on greens, then a juicy burger or lobster bisque & knuckle sandwich, and an incredible molten carrot cake with ginger ice cream to end.
- Cheif's table is the way to go if you want all the aroma while you eat! If it's a romantic night for just a few friends, get a sinning table. Lounge is an inexpensive way to enjoy the ambiance.
- Try the new calamari. And the beef tartare of course.