Runyon Canyon Park
Trail, Dog Run, Scenic Lookout
- The only off-leash hiking in LA, this is the best place to let your dog run free. We like the short hike to Indian Rock, the highest point in the canyon. Also known for the great celebrity-spotting!
- Theres an abandoned pool hidden up in the canyon full of colorful graffiti writing. It's hard to find but a fun place to explore!
- one must hike this canyon while in la. amazing view very dog friendly
- Climb to the top for the most spectacular view of Los Angeles.
- The canyon once went by the name of No Man's Canyon and is thought to have at one time been used by the Gabrielino/Tongva Indians. Legendary bandit Tiburcio Vasquez was captured here in 1874.
- walking up those steps will kick your behind!
- This is a great place for a workout, and an even better place to people watch. - Terrell, The T.O. Show
- Great area for hiking if your a Hollywood local.
- A great spot to go for a run in the sun.
- "Runyon Canyon= best views of LA, free yoga & multiple paths for beginner to Susan Powter-Fiend. Sprint first 100 yds to avoid dog pee smell."- Willam, RuPaul's Drag U
- Best time to go is early in the AM when its not crowded & you get decent parking. Do the steps to work your glutes :) Amazing views, lots of great people to meet, bring your dog, have fun & weerk it!!
- Chelsie Hightower of Dancing with the Stars likes to hike here. "It's nothing like Utah, but it reminds me of home," she told Fitness Magazine.
- 3 routes from Fuller: EASY) left after the lawn, right at the overflowing dog bowl. MEDIUM) straight up the canyon; follow dirt road to the right. HARD) turn left at the dog bowl up the dirt hill.
- Come early morning for health freaks, afternoon for family and unemployed and evening time for the most beautiful people that have been sleeping all day
- Great morning yoga classes!
- Free yoga Saturday @ 8a Sunday @ 9:30a
- The view from the top is amazing!
- A favorite local spot for all of the hikers. Not only is it great exercise, but its also a gorgeous view. You can bring your dog here as well. - Jill
- Free yoga, fresh air, panoramic views, and doggy poo. Ahh Runyon...my home away from home. Bring that camera newbie.
- Your payoff awaits you at the top. You wont be disappointed.