Six Flags Over Texas (Old South section)
- Anybody else here?
- That was awesome!!
- no big drops, just pitch black
- the coaster that dares the darkness! if you hate total blackness, skip it, but its basically the mine train in the dark.
- LOTS OF FUN!!! Rode it twice in one day:)
- Ride lasted about 30 sec. Don't wait in line more than 20 min for this one. If the line is at the wood house at the front, expect 2-3 hour wait. Spend your time on another ride.
- The ride is fairly short and very dark. If you've been on other dark rides, this is the no frills option.
- Not a bad little roller coaster
- We rode it like 6 times
- You have to really look for this one - entrance does not stand out
- Fast and dark
- Great indoor roller coaster
- It's really dark - great for nocturnal types!
- Next best ride after space mountain!
- escape the texas heat in the nice and cool tunnel !!
- Crappy ride do not wait in line
- Long line for a short ride. We love coasters but this made our whole party dizzy. Not worth the wait
- Ride in the back, but boy its hot in the ride in the summer