Rumours Irish Pub & Restaurant
Pub, Restaurant, Bar
- go see Andy the bartender! he's so nice and has the best Irish accent!!
- Kitchen is open late! Later than any other bar in the area.
- Try the buffalo chicken Caesar salad and ask them to switch out the Caesar with blue cheese dressing!
- Looking forward to seeing everyone at 8 pm! $10 raffle tix on sale until midnight! #HBDMJ
- The party starts at 8 pm! See you there!
- Two words: SUB PAR!
- Quiet on a Sunday evening but wings have zing and Smithwicks is just fine.
- I had fun here with a couple friends.Rum&Coke!
- Great place to watch the game, and not crowded! Lots of tvs and a big projector screen. Wish the projector was clearer but thats about it
- The waitstaff is not the best, and the food is mediocre. There are more than a few better bars in the area. But for the sports fans, they have huge flat screens .
- A great bar to watch sports! Lotta screens and a friendly staff.
- Nice huge screen to see games
- There's not really much in the way of bars in this part of the city...
- Good service and cold tap beer
- Aqui voc fica a vontade, bebe sem ningum te encher o saco e tem Bushmills, the great irish whiskey
- Mushroom soup is perfect, so is Guinness
- Chicken kabob special was amazing bartender anthony is a character made the Bar in my opinion very personable
- Sounds like a gay bar, haha!
- STEAK. SALAD.
- Turkey burger is delicious.