4727 Scotts Valley Dr (at Ball Dr.)
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
- Try the bento box - #yummy
- Sushi / Sashimi Combo = Best Value!
- CAUTION: The water in the bathroom can get hot enough to scald!
- Love the Rink (great appetizer)!
- Lion King baked roll!
- Try pineapple volcano soju - really great taste and funny view.
- There's plenty of seating for groups of 10 or less. $2 for large sak & $1 for small during winter months! Order lunch special (2 rolls for $9.95) with a vegan & avocado roll. Udon is vegan too.
- Spicy ginger pork, best stuff I've ever had
- I think they just changed ownership and I'm very sad. Personnel is all different, sushi chefs are no longer Japanese. Food wasn't as great this last time
- A nice, suggested tour of four rolls: aloha, spider, godzilla, and ocean bay. Don't forget the large Kirin to share.
- They gave us a sampler of the Rink Roll, and it was so good I got it for my meal.
- Awesome sushi, great service
- Clean restaurant, slightly perfumed bathrooms, nice selection of appetizers and spirits, good staff.
- Have some of the great Green Tea with Edamame while waiting for your order!
- Caution. Cash NOT accepted. Decent Sushi but there are better in SV
- . .