Rubi's At Maxwell Street Market
7:00am - 3:00pm
- They have something for everyone, Steak, Al pastor, Red Mole, Squash Blossom, Cactus, Mushrooms, Sliced Peppers, Pork skins in sauce, Beef Tongue in green sauce, and Huitlacoche.
- Try the Al Pastor Taco
- the best mole
- Huitlacoche and flor de calabasa quesadilla !! Fresh thick tortillas unlike any I've had before! Huge lines!
- Tacos at a market -al pastor
- The tacos are soooo good!
- Best tacos in Chicago... try the al pastor. Yes! Yes! Yes!
- The Maxwell St. market mainstay sells about two dozen varieties of tacos, including their famous al pastor, as well as asada, chicharones, beef tongue, mole, huitlacoche, squash blossom & more.
- Best Tacos in Chicago. Al Pastor, quesadilla carne. With Mexican coke (sugar caned). Upbeat happy servers. Mad awesome
- Bring cash
- Huitlacoche with the green salsa was .