5702 E 12 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48092
- Half priced diarrhea
- Kind of skimpy on the sides. Otherwise delicious! Try the burnt ends!
- This place has great BBQ! They have a variety of sauces, too! The fried pickles & the Mac n cheese are a must!
- Went for the lunch buffet, was disappointed to see that there is no BBQ whatsoever on it!
- I've been here twice and each time had great food and service. Don't listen to the complaints.
- Don't know what all the complaints are about. Service and food was awesome! I will definitely be back!
- THE FOOD HERE IS FANTASTIC, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT<3
- Not as good as I thought it would be. Had brisket and RUB wings. Just OK.
- Skip on past this place! Lazybones Smokehouse in Roseville or Clinton Twp is a million times better and more authentic!
- Sitting next to the other person that checked into 4square. I will say hello..lol
- Ribs and Mac and cheese are good. Margaritas are only a buck on Wednesdays!
- Kansas BBQ was great. Pulled chicken also great.
- OMG, Here's the beef. Everything is half off. Finger licking good.
- Go to the one on Woodward in Downtown Detroit. Much better!
- Menu has been downsized DRAMATICALLY! 1 page-mostly sandwiches. Jalapeo Poppers were supposed to be filled with pulled pork had virtually none. What's left of menu should be done well but isn't.
- Great sandwiches. I like the Hat Trick.
- The service was excellent, we had a groupon and the waiter did a great job, food was amazing! Try the Mac and Cheese!!
- Try the Burnt Ends, large, juicy without any sauce are excellent.
- Try the Mac & Cheese, better than Slow's!
- Eh.... Decent but I've had better. Won't rule out trying again though