Ruins of St. Paul's (大三巴牌坊)
Historic Site, Landmark, Church
Travessa de São Paulo
Santo Antonio, Municipality of Macau
+853 6238 6441
- Runas de So Paulo (, Dsnb Pifng or Sam Ba Sing Tzik) are the only remains of the greatest church in Macau, 1st construct in 1595
- One of World Heritage Site you must visit when you are in Macau.
- Macau Historic Center's point. Stood here and check in to all the amazing spots in the complex.
- Sit on the steps and take in the views
- DO you know there is a toilet for pets ?
- go here in the morning time. you can have this ruin all yours. take as much as photos you want. i've been there in the morning time and jogging. it's GREAT!
- Such a beautiful place
- Don't eat ahead when you come here. There are plenty bakeries at the foot of the ruins that offer their delicacies as you climb up. Oh, bring water:)
- Free Internet.....
- Too many people, Koi Kei Bakery is good
- Climb stairs and have a great outlook after throwing coins ;-)
- Nice place, there are many souvenir shop around here
- One of the historic must see sights in Macau. It does get really crowded with tourists though. The old paved steps leading up to the ruins are lined with loads of touristy snack shops.
- One of Macaus best-known landmarks, this site is listed as a UNESCO Heritage Site, with elements dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries.
- The standing facade of St Paul's Church. Beautiful and you can enter to see the crypt too but please be silent. Very crowded when tour groups come.
- Landmark of Macau.
- Take the picture from the bottom of the stairs instead from the top. Its easier to get the whole church in the picture
- U have to go to the basement....
- dont forget to visit the little temple just at the back of the ruins... also visit museo de macau :)
- egg tart here are very delicious hehehe and there are a lot of free taste food in here,.