- You really should not eat here. This is some of the lamest Indian food we've ever eaten. Go somewhere else.
- Great food. The house-made hummus is a great appetizer, and a way to get some naan to also dip in your curry. The chili-lime-chicken skewers are amazing, but so spicy!
- Amazing food. Great Environment
- Everything here is so great!! Samosas are so yummy, masala as well. The place is fancy with perfect service
- For the price, you're better off going somewhere else. Service and quality of the food is subpar.
- Don't eat here.. If you're already here, get the lamb korma and the sauv blanc
- Best Indian food in town! Hands down some of the best food that you can get in San Diego period!!!
- Excellent service. The food is great .
- Below average food, mixed up the cheques and didn't want to serve us first because a blind person in our group had a guide dog.
- Amazing indian buffet. Surpurb service!
- Poor service, "OK" food, and chai tea was weak.
- If you don't like your food spicy, ask for it to be prepared as mild as possible. Here "medium" is very peppery.
- Royal India's Lamb Rogan Josh dish is amazing. It may be as little as the addition of tomatoes that adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the dish.
- Stay away from seekh kebab. The dish is 5 small, dry pieces. And the two half slices of pale tomato they served with it shows what 'quality ingredients' they use.
- At least the vegetarian entrees you should get 'spicy'...medium spicy was flavorful but tame
- Kadhai chicken
- Yumiii you can say how spicy
- Great curry and good service
- Bernard Guillas, chef of Marine Room, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Royal rasmalai.
- chicken tikka masala, coconut and raisin nan is delicious.