Roy Moore Lobster Company
39 Bearskin Nck
Rockport, MA 01966
- Servers can be a but brusque but it's a quick service place with AMAZING lobster. Nice views of the water as well.
- Trust this well traveled, well fed New Yorker: Roy Moore sells the sweetest, freshest lobster you'll ever eat. Get a shrimp cocktail or chowder as a starter and sit out back. Fantastic.
- Best lobster I've had in my life. Used to be $10 now it's $12. Still dirt cheap. Tastes like the ocean.
- I shared a lobster roll and a clam chowder with my boyfriend. Both were amazing! All their seafood is super fresh. The guys who work here are super chill and the environment is very casual.
- The chowdah is great.
- This is the best lobster I have ever eaten. The stuffed clam is delicious as well. Wonderful prices.
- Talk it up with the guys who work here; they're fun. Get a lobster roll and sit on the back deck.
- Best Lobster
- Delicious clam chowder!
- oyster and lobster or lobster and oyster doesnt matter both are unique
- Grab a lobster roll and remember change for a soda from the vending machine. If the deck is full, head out back to the seawall! Stuffed clams are also a winner...
- Nice helpful father and son team. Ask for what you want they will probably have it. Take out or eat in. Very simple but good.
- The oysters are awesome
- Order a lobster roll and head to the back deck.
- Best deal in Rockport! 3 lobstrrs $35, try smocked salmon, its deliiiish
- Cheap, delicious and fresh lobsters, smoked mackerel, clam chowder and oysters!
- The place to eat lobsters, oysters and clams at Rockport.
- Best lobster!
- Unpretentious lobster roll and clam chowder, perfect luncheon.