Roxy Stadium 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
85 Santa Rosa Ave (at First St.)
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- All their theaters have upgraded to digital projectors! Yay! :)
- Always check the first floor of the parking garage on the weekends, rwserved spots are only Monday - Friday.
- Great movie!
- Movies / Show times / On line ticketinghttp://www.srentertainmentgrp.com/
- Theater 12 is by far the best. Huge screen and proper theater seats.
- Seats don't recline and leg room isn't very good. Definitely a smaller theater, but movie lineup is decent.
- Sunday's are $5 all day. Can't beat that.
- Everything is amazing.ive been here many of times
- They have the new movies as soon as They're released. the screens and sound are #1 quality with comy seats. It has a parking area and elevators. the snacks are all you could want, and taste great
- The screens are small and flat. Not recommended.
- Free parking and lots of movies screening here.
- Five dollar Tuesday was great!
- Love the movie trivia!
- Check out Moneyball
- Call ahead and find out if your movie is playing in theatre 12. Largest screen in Sonoma County, 52 feet if I'm not mistaken.
- One of the best placese to see a film in sonoma county
- Nice after the recliner upgrade as well as beer and wine!