916 Old Taylor Rd
Oxford, MS 38655
- William Faulkner's Home
- Don't wait for someone to greet you outside. Front door's open! (via Scoville)
- Faulkner's stately but spare house. Faulkner's boots are still standing by his bedroom chair. The highlight is Faulkner's writing room, where he outlined his novel "A Fable" on the walls.
- Very peaceful place.
- Home of William Faulkner
- Beautiful home and piece of history! Worth the quick stop if you're in Oxford.
- The greatest place I have ever visited.
- Tour William Faulkner's home and bring along a good book to read on the porch if you're so inclined.
- Entry is $5. Tour is self-guided, but don't be shy about asking questions. The docents are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- Very calm and a nice place to walk around. The inside is your classic home turned museum