The Roundup Saloon
Dive Bar, Bar
3553 MT Diablo Blvd (Oak Hill Road)
Lafayette, CA 94549
- Can't believe this place exists in Lafayette. It is a boozy sanctuary; a throwback to simpler times and if you don't like dive bars, turn around and walk out the saloon doors right now.
- This is the weirdest bar ever. Cougars and college girls galore!
- Divey bar with awesome decor
- Cash only! Bathrooms are iffy. Love the vibe. Play pool and be sure to attend karaoke night!
- Pleasant dive. Two pool tables and shuffleboard. Lagunitas on tap.
- It's awesome!! Friendly bartenders and staff. Diverse crowd. Good times.
- Lovely pint of Newcastle!!
- This place is a blast! Karaoke, pool, ping pong and great drinks. Nice selection of booze. @kettleone @patron
- I don't know why I'm in Lafayette. But this place is a DIVE in a good way!
- Don't breath
- The men's room smells terrible. P outside to not gag.
- Never start a fight with a St.Marys Rugby Player. You'll lose
- Shuffle board table is great, the bathroom is a little sketchy and they have Karaoke so you can regret your behavior the next morning.
- Wed and Sat are Karaoke night. Pooltable, shuffleboard, pinball machine and pingpong. Plus Stella on tap!
- Stella and Redhook ESB on tap.
- Cash only here.
- Since 1935. Shuffleboard. Live music. Melting pot of different people. Good graffiti in the bathroom. Pork rinds. That about covers it.
- Pool table