Sports Bar, Bar
- Food was pretty good, but I had to ask our server (Cassandra) 4 times for water and there was only one other table of people. The outdoor smoking area makes the bar stink so bad like it's inside.
- Some of the best bar food in town, really underrated place. The pork chop sandwich and any fish fry there are top notch!
- Don't scream c*nt loudly in the bar.
- Great food and staff!
- Come check out the longest running stand up comedy open mic in Milwaukee and surrounding area! Every Sunday!!! Sign up at 7pm and showtime at 7:30om
- Food is amazing! Mini motz sticks and the chili cheese fries are to die for! Also, game day and weekend specials! Be there!
- Don't bother with karaoke Fridays. "Nick Night" starts 45 minutes late after readjusting speakers 5 times.
- Grilled pork sandwich and onion petals. Trust me!
- Get a drink before heading over to the Park and get a free shuttle pass.
- Open Mic on Sundays sign up is at 7 and show starts at 7:30
- Always a good time here at Rounding Third. Lots of cool beers on tap. Try em all!
- Best wings in Milwaukee and the staff is awesome!
- Great wings, people and nachos after bar... Good place!
- Cool place for drinks and parties. The food is very good here.
- The food is so good! Hidden gem!
- Take the shuttle to the Brewers game and come back after for free wings. Great wings!
- Great burgers
- Great local neighborhood bar!
- Get the grilled cheese!
- Worst fish fry ever. No baked cod until after the Brewers game started. No potato pancakes on game day. 3.75 for a Miller Lite. $20 down the drain on mediocre food. Will never go back.