Falls Rd. (at Wyman Park Dr.)
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Be careful of the rebar sticking out of ground holding the steps in place on the way down. But the view is well worth the trip!
- Site of a 6 foot waterfall. Be sure to walk above the falls to get the view from above. Be careful on the footpath!
- 7-16-14, swam, hid shoes with keys, glasses. Four black teens threw shoes in water, threw rocks at me, threw branches, and beat me with baseball bat, stopped car, called police, threw rocks at car.
- Hidden gem in the city. Huge deck and when the Barrage Band has a party it's really a great time.
- Thanks Martin F. for the tip about the rebar; however, I still managed to rip my favorite pair of jeans on it. :-(