Rothschild Boulevard (שדרות רוטשילד)
Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Road
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- The nicest boulevard in Tel Aviv, with many interesting buildings. There's a free architecture tour every Saturday morning at 11:00 AM. Meeting point: 46 Rothschild (corner of Shadal Street).
- Rothschild Boulevard was named after Baron Edmond James de Rothschild. It is Tel Avivs longest, most central and most exclusive streets. A site our passengers love to visit!
- Fun to walk around, sit on a bench, grab some coffee. Tel Aviv's best boulevard.
- stop to sit 5 min on a bench and watch the people
- Wonderful trees and tons of historical locations in one of the city's most beautiful boulevards.
- Yayalar ve bisikletiler iin zel tasarlanm hat sper
- At the end of the Blvd, after the parking entrance, is relocated Bialik's mosaic fountain, that goes over Tel Aviv history in pictures and is beautiful.
- . , ". , .
- Great to walk and relax. Beautiful in the summer. Tel Aviv's best boulevard!
- the central blvd and the most packed in the city
- , , , ) , :-)
- full of cozy restaurants you wish to vizit all at once! pity to have such tinylittle stomach)
- , :)
- Sit on the green chair and notice how the square across the street lines up
- Lots of restaurants and cafes, a lot of nice people, a big variety of absolutely everything, very recommended
- Very nice street for walking, shopping, restaurants, cafes
- Hire a bike and definitely take this bicycle path. Stop by at one of the coffee bars on the way.
- Really nice to walk around, as well as to bike. Lots of bike rental stations. Lots of cafes and restaurants as well.
- . . . .
- great place to stroll down and watch the people.