Rotelli Pizza & Pasta
830 N Congress Ave Ste 100 (Old Boynton Road)
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- Good food & great service! The Eggplant Parm is the best around :)
- Eggplant was unbreaded and did not have ricotta - not what was on menu. When I reordered, the waiter brought the wrong meal. By this time everyone else was finished - ME TOO!
- good food & good value. U can't beat $7 pizzas on Tues The best thing here is the service. There r at least 4 EXCELLENT servers here...All long time tenure & all w a lot of patience 4 the "locals"
- If you come to rotelli's order the pizza it's fresh and amazing. The restaurant itself is like a blast from the past it makes you feel like you're in Italy. I recommend you come here for dinner.
- Lobster Ravioli is not worth ordering. Poor choice of sauce. Hard to tell if there is any lobster.
- Food was pretty good.
- We were rushed out when it got busy. No drink refill, no dessert offer (don't even know if they offer dessert). Food is what you should expect from fast-food italian: not bad, but nothing special.
- Stay with sal's. This place seems just like a copy. Wasnt't told abput specials (earlybird or daily). overheard them told by another waiter after we ordered. Overall I would not visit this one.