Castle, Scenic Lookout, Historic Site
Killarney, Co Kerry
- Take the boat to inisfallan for 20 for a family.
- This was by far my favorite castle in Ireland. Great Tour guide, very fun trip. Also surrounded by a beautiful forest that you can traipse around in whilst waiting for your tour!
- take the Jaunting Cars to Ross Castle, they take you around town and to the castle for a little bit and it's so fun!
- Definitely worth visiting!
- Look out for the swans they fly glide on the water - amazing sight
- Try and take the horse and carriage to the castle. The ride was fabulous and it takes you through the park. Beautiful scenery
- a pretty ruin to view from the outside... dont know if its worth the price of admission. Lake is pretty when the skies are blue.
- Vista all'interno solo con la guida
- Arrive early so that you won't wait too long for the tour.
- Views, picknick
- A boat trip to Inisfallon.
- Un castillo muy fotognico, vale la pena pagar el tour si es la primera vez en un castillo de este tipo.
- You can only see the inside on a tour and you may have to wait. Come early or reserve ahead.
- Nice place to see in Kerry. The castle is not so big and the smell of horses is everywhere but the place and lake is really nice
- Spectacular views. Unexpected boat trips around the lake. Guided tours only throughout the castle. Reasonably priced
- 10 per person for the boat trip to the island and kids are free.
- Stunning on a sunny day
- Beautiful run or walk from the city center. It's closer than you think.
- Spot the ghost of folk hero Myles The Slasher OReilly, who spent his last night here before dying in battle in 1644. Green Guide Editor