Rosinella Italian Trattoria
- We love this place. Great risotto and tiramisu.
- Best homemade, authentic Italian food in Brickell! The tomato sauce is incredible. Excellent service and very reasonable prices!
- Italian like bome
- Amazing food! Everything is delicious! The grilled salmon I had was a delicacy and the eggplant antipasti was fresh. All the ingredients are freshly made. Highly recommend this place!
- cheapest place to but dutches in brickell
- Funghi pizza add the rosemary
- You'll try the best vitello tonatto of FL, USA :)
- The lasagna is fantastic
- Simple/terrific Italian food at a very reasonable price. Intimate space allows easy conversation. Try the gnocchi (when available). The risotto is quite good, too.
- Food is excellent. Good service. Going there for many years.
- They always have delicious specials but the lasagna is one if the best in the city!
- El tiramisu es increible !!!
- The chicken parm was bad. Like a pressed piece of chicken with breadcrumbs and very thin. No sauce besides a layer of melted cheese. Dry and not tasty. Try something else.
- If you love bolognesa, ask for a spaghetti bolognesa. Not in the menu, it's really good!
- Great Penne alla Vodka!
- The grilled calamari salad is the best I've ever had.
- awesome pizza. Gotta get a Moretti La Rossa beer
- The best prosciutto pizza ever
- Try the lasagna , it's very tasty
- Excelente. Da entrada sobremesa.