- The bar staff rocks!
- Incredible food, very comfortable environment. Supper friendly staff. And the value is incredible for what you get! One of my top 5 favorite places in Richmond
- Cains! 3 different flavors on tap. Try the bitter!
- Chicken Balti!
- Boddington's Pub Ale on tap. My favorite beer besides Young's Double Chocolate Stout.
- $1 tacos 4-9pm on Tuesdays. Happy hour 4-7pm.
- For my friends going away party the staff seriously played journey's "don't stop believing" on repeat...all night, it was amazing and hilarious.
- Best pub in Richmond Virginia. Great non traditional beer selection.
- Four square is back!?!?!
- Adorable old chap behind the bar; I wanna go back and make him my gramps.
- Every Tuesday night is Pub Trivia with great prizes! We won first prize...$40 gift certificate!
- The best Irish coffee i've ever tried. Trust me. Get one.
- Very European-inspired pub.
- Gotta try the sausage roll!!!
- Second time here with Big Mike and actually ate this time. U gotta try the sausage rolls and corned beef sliders.
- Annemarie is the best!
- The baked brie here is the best!
- Bushmills Irish honey! Do it.
- New T-shirt for sale. $15. Sizes S-XXXL
- Happy hour is Mon-Fri, 4-7... All Beers on tap $3-$3.50, rail drinks & house wines are cheap :)