Rose's Wheat Free Bakery & Cafe
- Great pizza, excellent Reuben. If you are ordering a pizza in addition to regular items, order it separate so your food doesn't go cold while you wait. Never had an issue with the service.
- Try the Vegan banana cupcakes
- Pita!!!! First time I've found GF pita. Good too. Have a rosio. Pita sandwich - southwest chicken is pretty good and lots of chicken. Service was great.
- Decent gluten free food, I've had better though, and the customer service is ALWAYS terrible whenever I go which is highly disappointing
- The frozen pizza crusts and pitas are great!
- Some of the very best GF items in the country. I always recommend them to my celiac friends.
- Courtesy Veg*n Chicago by Amy Graff
- Look for new Rose colored awnings! Excellent wheat, casin, gluten, dairy and sugar free Homemade Bakery items!!
- Curry chicken salad is awesome. Best bang for your buck? Huge dairy free brownies!
- The quiche is so good, and the pizza is great. Cupcakes are not the best but there are plenty other yummy options to make up for that!
- The beet salad is so good and refreshing!! Try it you'll live it!!!