- When you come here for an event, before you turn into parking lot, ask for covered parking. You'll turn left. Easier out!
- The lobby is very beautiful. I was here for a holiday show and it was wonderful for Christmas. The show itself was spectacular.
- We are here thanks to The Drive. Happy Birthday!
- arrive early to avoid traffic
- Saw Dancing with the Stars tour!!!
- Very quiet theater located near airport. The down side of this quiet place is u barely can find any staff to help out. Took almost 20 mins to get one piece of pizza from food court.
- I went in March when it was a cold day. The theater was so hot I actually began to feel physically ill. It was hard to enjoy the performance
- Stay at the doubletree- 5 mins walk and Gibsons:)
- Great for concerts and shows. Not a bad seat in the house. Quick walk from the blue line
- Very nice place for a corporate holiday party I must say. #fancy
- Saw the Dr Who panel at Wizard World, stadium seating so all seats are good.
- The website says they have ample parking. They do! For $20.
- My kid loves Disney shows. Arrive early if you don't want to be stuck in traffic
- Here for Martina McBride. Took 90 minutes from the start of the ramp at River from 190 until we got into a parking spot. Next time we will travel north on River from Irving Park.
- Awesome concert
- Beautiful theater.
- Valet was worth the money!
- There are shuttles from the parking structure in front of the convention center to the theatre.
- Small venue. No huge crowds