Rosa Parks Circle
Park, Music Venue
101 Monroe Center St NW (at Monroe Ave)
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- In the summer on Tuesdays there is swing dancing here. The biggest dancing and best in the city.
- Built in civil honor of Rosa Parks, the civil rights hero. In honor of Black History, see more examples of African-Americans' noteworthy accomplishments: http://bet.us/BHM"
- Cantrell Park NYC ~
- They have free wi-fi, events most evenings (swing and ballroom dancing, music, etc) a great sunny spot and in the winter they have skating!
- Great local events all the time! Check the calendar!
- Go to Rosa Parks Circle for ice skating. Only $1. Yep, it's cheap fun!
- Concerts and other events during the summer and $1 ice skating during the winter!
- Beautiful place to sit, have lunch and relax during the summer months.
- Rosa is one of my personal hero's, inspiration to many, not only African Americans, but at that time women in general had no rights. Rosa not only had to face and triumph her color but her gender.
- Loooove this place! Great spot to see bands & always free!
- Chill hard here
- Go here on Tuesday nights in Summer and there is a swing dancing group with free lessons.
- Blues on the Mall
- Events almost every night of the week during the summer.
- It was very busy during Art Prize today
- Backyard ice rink in the big city every winter, one of the coolest circle-shaped rinks in Michigan, along with the wee little one at Ferris State
- Great concerts always down here!
- Grab a smoothie from Parsley's and chill out.
- Skating tonight!
- Ice skating in the winter