Rooster's Blues House
114 Courthouse Sq
Oxford, MS 38655
- Blue shots
- I miss Priscilla.
- Get sloppy
- Wednesday night. 32oz. High Life, Bud Light and Bud heavy. For $3
- Bring your friends and stay a while, people watch from the huge patio upstairs, and and get ready to take in some tasty tunes.
- Roosters Blues House hosts some of the countrys best blues and country bands. Weekly Karaoke and drink specials from $2 pitchers to house shots, draw in crowds looking for a good time.
- Food was amazing. Worth the wait for steak and ribs
- Specials every night
- Great bar on the Square!
- Rory can't dance
- Entertaining blues bands, killer outdoor porch (w/ newly added flat screens) and rooster shots !Monday nights beer pitchers are now $3 (used to be 2$), and wings are 25cents (bbq or hot)
- If you're from Louisiana like me, don't waste your time or money on a po boy from here. Wierd bread and only 3 shrimp on each half. Worthless... Go to Oby's instead.
- No pulled pork on the busiest weekend ...bummer but great food