The Roosevelt Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Some of the city's slowest elevators. Be prepared to wait, or take the stairs.
- this is NOT where they filmed Ghostbusters: "filming of the Hotel scenes took place at the Biltmore Hotel, in Los Angeles, California."src: http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Sedgewick_Hotel
- Terrible front desk service. If you would like to experience the worse service around the world, please come here and they never let you down.
- Rooms are gross! Do not stay here. Completely unacceptable.
- If you wanna feel part of traditional American "grandeur" without spending too much, this is the place to stay.
- Best hotel in town
- Ubicacin excelente... Muy cmodo y una cama delicious!
- Free wi-if if you check in on Foursquare!
- You can visit various shops from inside the hotel. These include Swarovski, Clarks, Workshop Women's Clothing and more.
- Bem localizado e enorme. Mesmo assim os funcionrios so gentis e prestativos!
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Don't stay here at the same time as Obama, It's terribly hard getting in...
- Go upstairs to Mad46 and chill out.
- Checked in and got free Wi-Fi...this is one of my favorite places in New York so happy to be back! Staff are awesome.
- This classic hotel has appeared in such major motion pictures such as "Man on a Ledge," "Malcolm X," "Wall Street" and "The French Connection."
- Despite the good location this hotel is awful! Stay here if you don't mind a dirty bathroom.
- Don't expect the concierge to help you find a place to eat. He gave bad directions and was UPSET I had to come back for more info. Bathrooms are very outdated and gross. There are better options.
- Be sure to check in, they have good specials for foursquare users
- Good location and they apply foursquare promotions.
- Rooftop bar is cool