Movie Theater, Cineplex
- If you go on Tuesdays, tickets are only $5. Hard to beat that.
- Nothing beats a hometown theatre! Super comfy chairs, great prices and nice staff.
- Sierra makes the best popcorn!
- They have a Marist student discount for all showings. Saves you around $1.50
- Great movies at reasonable prices for all. Close to home. The seats are comfortable.
- cheap movie prices! & snacks.
- I'd rather see a film here than at the mall. Better popcorn, lower prices, and a friendly staff.
- Great movie theater! However, avoid theater seven aka "the closet."
- Cheap! Woo hoo!
- This place sucks. The people who work there suck also. Pay the extra few dollars and go to the mall to a real theater
- $12 for 2 tickets to a 3-D movie! Can't beat it.
- Marist students tickets are $6 anytime!!
- You gotta see Ted!!!!
- Buy the 10 ticket booklet for $50 ($5/ticket)
- Feel like I've stepped back in time about 15 years at this theater. Great deal though, $7.50 a ticket.
- The new swat thing is stupid. You have to pay extra for good seats. Might as well go to a real theatre.