501 Virginia Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
- Awesome menu. Loved the avocado steamed bun
- Certain items were quite good like the beets and the tostada. But the waiter was weird
- Indy doesn't have a whole lot of Asian options near downtown. Normally I'm wary of Asian restaurants with non-asian staff, but the bibimbap bowl was pretty good.
- Steamed buns are always great. Try the halo halo for dessert.
- Fabulous food and service. We'll have to come back to Indy to try the cocktails. Every dish we ordered was beautiful and delicious - sour sausage dumplings, mac 'n cheeks, and dandan mian.
- The Okonomiyaki Burger is incredible
- Tasty buns, and the yam (ube) ice cream in the halo halo is an unexpected treat.
- I had a chicken rice bowl that was very good.
- I want this fried chicken and waffles
- Gotta try the crispy pig ears, shoyu ramen, and cocktails
- Bon Mhi and the Orange Duck
- Miso was so good, chicken sandwich soooo amazing! Fusion food is the best!