Iris & B Gerald Cantor Roof Garden
Roof Deck, Cocktail, Scenic Lookout
- Great views! Exhibitions include large installations. Cool bar and vibe on Friday afternoons.
- Gaze at a seasonal exhibition of innovative sculptures by cutting-edge artists on top of arguably the worlds finest art collection. Open May through late fall, weather permitting.
- A simply magical sunset!
- Maravilhoso. Merece um drink.
- Enjoy amazing views of the city and a delicious rosewater cocktail
- Fun place in spring and summer!
- The rosewater is great. Try it with some gin and you'll be happy.
- One of the most amazing views of NYC! Amazing place overall !!'n
- Una vista espectacular, Aunque el menu no tiene mucha variedad, par de sandwiches y ya.
- Visit during the Fall. The leaves changing are incredibly beautiful.
- Amazing view of midtown and the surrounding area of Central Park and the upper east side. Partial views of the skyline of the upper west side.
- Current exhibit at the roof top is not for me, but it is still a great view of the city!
- Go up for drinks during sunset and enjoy the view!
- This is an amazing addition to the Met! Great place to bring visitors, but don't expect to make it your rooftop party spot...try the Refinery for that!
- Find the elevators by walking left toward the modern art section after entering the great hall. Only from 1st floor.
- Open til 9 pm on fri and sat . Great place for a drink in afternoon with a view of the park .
- Need caffeine? Go to a different cafe.
- Opens May 1, 2012.....great for views of central park. Come fri-sat when it's open until 8:30 pm (museum until 9pm)
1000 5th Ave (btwn E 80th & E 84th St)
59th St to 110th St (5th Ave to Central Park West)
1000 5th Ave (at 82nd St)