Ronac Art Center
San Juan, San Juan
- Nice basket ball court :)
- World class basketball court!
- Haven for sneakerheads.
- Lots of shoes for sale
- Basement parking lift makes it very friendly to PWDs.
- Disrespectful guard. They don't have the right to humiliate customers!
- Where kicks, arts, toys etc are being held here. I like their washroom so clean and pretty interior.
- You can get free parking at the gasoline station beside it!
- Check out Secret Fresh Gallery
- The 3rd floor/playground makes for a pretty venue for events and wedding receptions :)
- Basketball haven, according to my friends. This is where PBA players do their practice games.
- Basketball court, coffee bean, rare toys and charlies grill.
- Great floor & lightings
- You can watch the Bmeg team practice here while sipping latte from coffee bean...
- They have the awesomest CBTL branch I've seen. Cool!
- Panalo court, sobrang lamig!
- A basketball court on the deck
- Check the Vinyl store :) cute stuff :)
- Its such a hassle when the elevator is down! Tiring!!
- Try the burger and chicken wings at Charlie's grind and grill at the ground floor.