355 W 16th St (btwn 8th & 9th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
- It's called Aqua Gourmand and comes with a $245, 12-course prix-fixe menu along side doozies like Isis. Hit the link for more details.
- This is a true foodies safe haven, the seared foie wrapped in white chocolate is indescribable and full of flavor
- The chef, Dr. Miguel Sanchez, was a neurologist before opening his now-closed, Michelin-starred restaurant in Spain. To dig in, youll have to pony up, though. Its an 11-course, $245 tasting menu.
- Menu cards describe each dish in great detail, and each dish has its own (sometimes esoteric) name. It helps to have deep pockets to appreciate this restaurant, with its $245 11-course tasting menu.
- Romera high-end, but what about the mass market idea of waters that give you a diet where you think youve eaten a big meal @futuresco
- Key to menu are flavored waters with each course - Waters infused with ingredients that do the work of taste buds @futuresco
- Food developed and prepared by a practicing neurologist and chef - drawing upon understanding of how experiences food @futuresco
- Food developed and prepared by a practicing neurologist and chef - drawing upon understanding of how experiences food
- Not cheap! $250 for 12 courses. But the idea is food that satisfies the brain rather than the stomach sensation of satiety @futuresco
- Here at center of universe for neurogastronomy has been all over NYTimes for weeks Gotta see the Web site http://is.gd/8BghmZ @futuresco
- Dining at Romera is a 12-course adventure in innovative uses of raw, wholesome ingredients.