Rolando's Super Taco
919 W Hildebrand Ave (Grant Ave)
San Antonio, TX 78201
- Jalisco plate is great! I would recommend this for anyone that likes great Mexican breakfasts and loves a great deal! Wow, just wow!!
- San Antonio is the capital of Tex-Mex, and whenever we've got a hankering for that singular style of spicy, cheesy, bighearted cooking we seek out a few classic spots in the city.
- Seriously amazing and huge breakfast tacos. Try the potato and bacon. Decent coffee too.
- The Ranchero Supreme Plate!!!!
- Super packed on weekends and small = bad combination. Not the best salsa. There are many other places to get tacos from. Nothing extra special here.
- The chilaquiles is great
- Country sausage a la mexicana Isabel awesome!!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup. Many Super Tacos with Multiple Super Tortillas!
- Beware when it says large taco it means gigantic but damn it's good
- I'm a vegetarian and I highly recommend The Unico SuperTaco just add egg to the mix of potato and subtract the bacon!
- Always worth the wait! Try the carne guisada; it is excellent!
- If you can't eat a whole taco by yourself I recommend sharing with a friend lol not bad of a place
- Love this place!!! Best food on the North.
- I got the Barbacoa super taco, it was good. I should have gotten a fully loaded super taco. I will the next time I go.
- Carne. Guisada. Super. Taco.
- Wonderful service and great food!!
- Battle El Gigante!!!
- food was great but found hair in my food.... not to happy with that
- the tampiqueno super taco is the best one on the menu
- tampiqueno super taco is the greatest taco here.....