- bring a picnic, your hiking boots, and a frisbee
- The most beautiful beach in SF.
- Come here at sunset. It's absolutely amazing to watch the sun hit the horizon here. Definitely a romantic spot!
- Take the coastal hike to the lighthouse. F*cking beautiful views!
- The sand hurts when it's super windy
- 4.3 mile loop hike is moderately easy, with a few short steep stretches. Total elevation change is about 850 feet. Full sun exposure/ Dirt fire roads and trails / 2 hours. From http://www.bahiker.com/
- Go for a run! Brutal climbs but they're worth it for the amazing views.
- A great place to relax or have some picnick. there are lot of bike and hiking trails arround here. you always can meet surfers here. nice to watch them.
- Hikes near the beach are pretty easy unless you go off trail. Don't go off trail.
- It's a hike from the peninsula but totally worth it. The beach is made up of tiny dark rocks instead of sand and you can bring your pooch
- Scenic drive through Marin Headlands to get to this pleasant little beach with endless Pacific views.
- It's a very peaceful place for a walk..especially during the week
- Bring binoculars to check out the wildlife!
- Nice hidden beach in the Marin Headlands. Rarely more than a handful of people here on weekdays.
- Beautiful scenery, many trails, surfing, bathrooms, this beach has it all!
- Park at the Marin Headlands visitors center, bring snacks, and get a trail map. Lotsa dog-friendly trails!
- Nice spot for wave watching, but chilly when the fog rolls in!
- Lay back and relax, its a long ride home.