RockFish Boardwalk Bar & Seagrill
- Worst service I've ever had in my life. Food didn't come for an hour and they forgot to put in one of our meals. Waitress didn't check on us and we still paid full price without an apology. Awful.
- Totally delicious! Lobster Mac & cheese is to die for! Sit on the patio ;)
- The bar and chips and salsa!!
- Hush puppies and honey butter are to die for, a must every time we eat here!
- Good food. Bad service!
- Unfortunately the food had no flavor. That is when they finally brought it 10 minutes after the rest if my party's meals.
- Didn't try the food yet but the happy hour drink specials are awesome.
- Lobster mac and cheese is pasta swimming in a pool of butter and cheese ...if you want to consume a ridiculous amount of calories choose this meal
- SLOW service beware! Too many busboys/hostesses not enough SERVERS that can actually take orders..
- Overcooked tuna
- Don't get the extra pita for the crab dip....too much pita, not enough dip.
- The hushpuppies were good and the atmosphere was very Beatleistic--which I liked. However, the food was a bit pricey for the quality. You're paying mainly for the ocean front restaurant.
- Don't get the crab cakes, very small. The lobster mac n cheese is as good as they say it is!
- The broiled mahi with vegetables and potato wedges was really good. Try the Cajun shrimp add on for $6- nice and spicy cream sauce. The server was realllly nice. Elise, I think, was her name.
- Food was good, service was not. At all. It was JUST ok.
- Sat night and the service wasn't slow but if you sit outside they tend to forget to bring u menus and silverwear so we got them ourselves - otherwise Mac m cheese lobster was excellent
- Fish tacos Mon-Fri 11am-4pm 2.99 each sold in pairs.
- I thought the service was good, not slow. Food was ok, lobster mac and cheese was good, but you do not get very much. Good burgers.
- Food is good but way over priced!
- Ask for Shuaaaaah as your server!! He's the bees knees!