Cocktail, Beach, Bar
$ $ $
Ayana Resort and Spa (Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera)
Badung, Bali 80364
+62 361 702222
Lists & rankings
- , . lounge, .
- You must queue & won't dine at the main stage unless you are in house guests. No reservation is available so be early for a nice spot. View is nice. It's less personal but still a unique experience.
- One of the best sunset in Bali...
- The natural formation and character of the rock on which the bar sits with your 360 degree vantage point affords nothing between you and the horizon but shimmering ocean waves.
- If you come here at nite, it's too dark. During th afternoon or sunset will be perfect!! It's beautiful, nice, a little pricey but worth it.
- Romantic place
- The minimalistic space, designed by Yasuhiro Koichi of Japan's Design Studio SPIN, is arguably the best spot to watch the sunset in Bali.
- One of the most extraordinary settings for a bar in the world. Seated capacity 236 and a maximum of 300. Arrive by 3.30 for the best chance of a great seat when they open at 4.
- Love it still..and always!! One of da best bar in Bali!
- Enjoying drink while waiting a sunset with big water flow
- Mlm ini Mojito ajah, klo. Kata abang, kebnyakan beer bisa buncit pyut nya hahahah
- Spend above 1 mio, upgradeable to a better seat. # what else is new
- , . .
- A bit touristy!!! Dozens of people standing in front of your table is probably the best option to enjoy a romantic sunset. Come early to grab the best spots. VIP spots are reserved for hotel guests.
- One of da best scenery ever with the sea and sunset view at 6pm. You should try the vegetarian menu too, 'Summer roll'
- Fancy & expensive bar right on the cliff. Great choice for sunset & coctails. Be dressed nicely, dress/heels/shirt/trousers is good for evening time.
- Rock bar located inside Ayana Resort and Spa. The best time to come here is when the sunset, about 5.30pm
- Should come here to see the beautifull sunset
- omg ! amazing place ! love it so damn much !
- Nice place but too crowded