Rochester Municipal Park
Park, Playground, Trail
608 7th St (University and Main St.)
Rochester, MI 48307
- great place for a run!
- A great day at the park for kids from feeding the ducks, multiple playground areas, swan pond, paint creek trail, and beach areas along the river.
- Don't let your dog off the leash. You can get ticketed.
- Amazing park to run, jog or play tenis! Also you can walk with your dog always have them with a leash!
- The park is a 1 mile loop - which makes it easy to keep track of how far you've gone while exercising!
- Trying to keep the kids sane while waiting on GL Zones swim meet to start
- Beautiful park alongside Paint Creek
- looks like a beautiful park
- It is one of my favorite places to run! It has a nice and flat running trail but if you are looking for hills to run there is a super large hill on the Dutton Rd crossing!
- Lighted tennis courts here! Also, bike Paint Creek Trail & walk the trails in Dinosaur Hill!
- Is totally flooded today June 28
- Live music, every Thursday in July.