Bar, Nightclub, Food
- Awesome space, fun and great Latin music club.
- The main acts don't come on until late (midnight). Expensive mediocre drinks, long unorganized lines to get in and very little seating available. Would not come back to see an artist here.
- Get a spot near the booths for something to lean on
- It's pretty big than I expected. The music was great but the one thing I didn't like was the dirty restroom for the women especially the one downstairs. Overall my experiment was a 7.
- Great Latin music to dance to (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Arrive early on Saturday nights for a class to brush up on your salsa dancing skills.
- Wednesday night: salsa rueda class 8:30-9:30pm, beg salsa: 930-10pm, Dj Waltdigz till 2am
- Friday night... only 13 people here. Its only 1am. What's the deal?