Robert W. Crown Memorial State Beach
State / Provincial Park, Beach, Surf Spot
- Amazing view of the San Francisco skyline, especially during sunsets.
- One of the best SF skyline views in the bay. Swimming, parasurfing, kite surfing, kayaking. This beach has it all. Plus bus access from BART!
- Flat pedestrian path good for a run, walk, or what have you. Have found you can run at least an 11 mile out and back without leaving the pedestrian path (goes on to circle Bay Farm.)
- Great for sitting at or walking around. Wouldn't swim here.
- Definitely one of my top ten favorite places in the bay to catch the sunset.
- grab a blanket and watch the kite surfers do their thing
- Nice quiet little park with a beach atmosphere. Perfect for kids, picnic and kite flying.
- Take a stroll, run, or bicycle ride and enjoy the fantastic view of San Francisco.
- Relaxing place to take a walk or just to grab a minute of peace.
- Muito bom !
- Nice Place hot water!!!!!!
- Most shallow beach you'll find. And the water doesn't ever go below 50F even in the winter, can get as warm as 70 in the summer. No predatory animals either, maybe just a wayward seal.
- Pack a picnic and check out the concerts and sand castle competition in the summer
- Annual sand sculpture contest
- Don't be shy, get in the water, it's warmer than San Francisco and Santa Cruz.
- Kid friendly (small waves, relatively warm) and pretty easy parking ($5 at the beach, free on the street).
- Hidden treasure! Beautiful view and always the right amount of people.
- Great beach for families with kids. Not too many people, warm water, and small waves! Beautiful sunset with great view of San Francisco skyline.
- Es hermoso para caminar y ver a lo lejos San Francisco.
- Unfortunately, the beach doesn't allow dogs Fail