Robbie O'Connell's Pub
Pub, Bar, Lounge
- .75 cent's PBR on Thursdays! :)
- Great place, strong drinks. Great bartenders. I wish NY was this good.
- Have a "black velvet" 1/2 guiness 1/2 hard cyder. Its awesome!
- On a hot summer day, Paulaner Hefe is quite refreshing, with or without produce.
- Go to Robbie O'Connell's Pub and play a game of 501 Darts while drinking a PBR. Make it a double-in/double-out game if you are feeling brave.
- Very smoky inside. Smells like stale cigarettes.
- Dragon Pussy shot!
- Awful bar. Every drink was flat and the staff was rude. I've been to many bars (numerous hole in the wall dive bars) and this was one of the worst.
- These bartenders have no idea how to properly mix a drink. When I asked for the drink to be remade (which I never do) they gave me attitude and called me crazy. The drink still sucked.
- Sunday is Jameson night!! 3$ Jameson!!
- Stop by early in the evening if the smoke bothers you, as it's worse the later it gets. Don't forget they have 1 liter mugs too!
- Get a pour of Magic Hat 9, excellent here
- Air quality goes down a more folks are here, smoking permitted inside.