801 Fair Park Blvd (at I-630)
Little Rock, AR 72204
- The big margarita is like a fishbowl. Awesome.
- Horrible service; blind people treated like crap by unintelligent, non-English speaking waitress. Either learn the language, or get out of the country.
- Try asking for your taco, chimichanga, burrito, torta or other types with chorizo!
- Ask for the Valentina Salsa Picante if you like it hot.
- The carnitas are some of the best I've ever had. If you order the burrito with them, expect to get half a pork roast inside.
- Poor service and rude owner. Chips come from a trash can in the back. Told me I was drinking too much water.
- Chilli Rellano superb!!!
- Shrimp chimi
- Rico rice !!!!!
- Heuvos rancheros are pretty good here. Service was okay.
- Just always a reliable favorite. Food always delicious and authentic. Love the "large" beers or margaritas especially on nights when they're on special.
- I love Rico's Rice. It's amazing!
- The beef fajitas are enough for two.
- Combo #2, & a Frozen Margarita mmmm
- On the flipside of my last tip, food and drinks were wonderful. It's just the service that is questionable.
- Toco salad is real good.
- Happy hour is the bomb. 2.50 margaritas on the rocks are strong!! 4-7pm
- Great food / Great service!!! Would return again.